Fit Mom Approved

Monday, January 3, 2011

Sugar Junkie Blog. by Rebecca Hill

Hello Fit Moms and Friends!

Unfortunately I've had a bad cold for the past week and I'm still under the weather. I'm excited for what I'm sure is going to be a fantastic New Year but for now I need to stay low and rest and recover so let's touch base next week. In case anyone else is suffering with this cold, Kiana told me she recommends the homeopathic (natural) cold medicine Ostencillin. She said she "discovered it at a health food convention, it comes in tubes and you dissolve the pellets in your mouth as soon as you feel a cold coming on. May be good to get some and leave in the medicine cabinet for you and Tom."



Be well, Fit Moms - talk to you next week! And Happy New Year! I have a feeling that 2011 is going to be a very good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & comments with other Moms in 96 countries! Mom on a mission, Kiana Tom / Founder FitMomTV.com

Featured Posts

Fit Mom Shirts - back in stock! $9.95!

Fit Mom Shirts - back in stock! $9.95!
Limited Offer: Includes FREE Fit Mom Pen & License Plate Frame with purchase!