Fit Mom Approved

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Home Gym Total Body Workout











I love the sun. I feel so happy and full of energy when the sun is out and shining!

Well......since it has been raining for almost 7 days straight in "sunny" Southern California, I am not as happy as I could be!

Here is my plan. Since working out raises the "happy" endorphins and feel good emotions, I am going to do one of my Home Gym Workouts. (a bit of Kiana's Flex Appeal trivia: I wrote over 10,000 workout routines for my ESPN show, so I think I have a few to choose from today....)

Here is the Gear I will use:

  • Bench or chair

  • Dumbbells


Here is the Workout:

Total body circuit, moving from 1 exercise immediatly to the next, no rest in between sets:

  • Step ups

  • Bent over Rows

  • Push ups with feet elevated

  • Alternating shoulder presses

  • Bicep curls standing on 1 leg

  • Bench dips

  • Star crunches

1 comment:

  1. This is really good. But mys sister has high blood pressure. Is it good for her?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & comments with other Moms in 96 countries! Mom on a mission, Kiana Tom / Founder FitMomTV.com

Featured Posts

Fit Mom Shirts - back in stock! $9.95!

Fit Mom Shirts - back in stock! $9.95!
Limited Offer: Includes FREE Fit Mom Pen & License Plate Frame with purchase!