Fit Mom Approved

Friday, October 8, 2010

Preparation is Key to Busy Morning

Hi Fit Moms!

Hope your kids (and you) are in the school routines. Mornings are so crazy. It seems I sign a little of relief when I get them to school on time, homework and healthy lunches in their back packs, hair and teeth brushed and ready for the fun school day.


Here are a few of my personal Fit Mom Prep tips to make your mornings go a little more smoothly:

Every Sunday I will make 2 dozen whole wheat pancakes with an added scoop of steel oats and/or trail mix pre chopped in the food processor.  I put the pancakes in an airtight container to reheat in the toaster on busy mornings. This is a much healthier and more economical option to the brands you by in the grocery store.

I chop of several types of fruit and put them in labeled containers. This is a healthy addition to yogurt for breakfasts or after school snacks.

Hard boil 2 dozen eggs and put them back into the carton. I write "Hard Boiled" directly on the carton. My kids love them in their lunch box and after school.

It's amazing what you will eat when you are starving. If you make healthier options available to you, it will be easy to feed your body with nutritious foods.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & comments with other Moms in 96 countries! Mom on a mission, Kiana Tom / Founder FitMomTV.com

Featured Posts

Fit Mom Shirts - back in stock! $9.95!

Fit Mom Shirts - back in stock! $9.95!
Limited Offer: Includes FREE Fit Mom Pen & License Plate Frame with purchase!