Fit Mom Approved

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kiana :60 Tip: Juicer

I love fruits and vegetables. I love juice. So you can imagine how excited I was when one of my gifts from Santa was a brand new, top of the line, Juicer! I love to get all types of fruit and veggies: kale, spinach, apples, carrots, ginger…and make new juices to try….it is such a yummy way to add more vitamins and greens to your daily food intake. I recommend juicing as an addition to eating whole fruits and veggies. My whole family loves it!



Here is what I will be juicing tomorrow morning:
Kale, spinach, apple, carrot, celery, lemon.

[SlideDeck id='2243' width='100%' height='300px']

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & comments with other Moms in 96 countries! Mom on a mission, Kiana Tom / Founder FitMomTV.com

Featured Posts

Fit Mom Shirts - back in stock! $9.95!

Fit Mom Shirts - back in stock! $9.95!
Limited Offer: Includes FREE Fit Mom Pen & License Plate Frame with purchase!