Fit Mom Approved

Thursday, December 30, 2010

FITMOMTV.COM VLOG: DAILY VIDEOS & WEEKLY WORKOUTS

Great news! I am so excited to be bringing you DAILY FIT TIPS and WEEKLY VIDEO WORKOUT to the Fit Mom TV Blog!

It's something I've been wanting to do for quite awhile, but didn't know if I could carve out the time needed to do this.

RAW & UNEDITED FOOTAGE:

Being from a TV Broadcasting background, I am embracing the website online world of  "shooting from the hip" without elaborate productions, camera crews or directors.

Raw and unedited video - just solid information and instruction -




DAILY 1 MINUTE VIDEO FIT TIPS:

You will be able to visit the site every day and watch a 1 minute VIDEO TIP on healthy living for the busy mom. These are MY personal health and fitness tips and things I really do: my short cuts, easy tricks to make your life healthier and more fit!

WEEKLY VIDEO WORKOUTS:

The key to a successful workout program is consistency!

Come to Fit Mom TV Blog 3 times per week (or more if you can) and do my 10 Minute Weekly Workout Video. It will be free of charge and my gift to you to help you make fitness part of your regular daily routine. The most important part of all of this is to establish a Fitness Routine.  We are all busy Moms, we can support and help each other.

I will be using some of the best and innovative fitness gear available today - at very realistic price points. I will help you build your own HOME GYM to workout with me.

I developed the trend setting "HOME GYM" segments for my television series "Kiana's Flex Appeal" ESPN that became the #1 rated fitness series in the history of the network, reaching 80 million homes worldwide in 100 countries.

I want to bring you the BEST instruction and information ONLINE, too!

Please help me spread the fitness word. The Weekly Workouts will start January 1st 2011! Please besure and check it out and I'd love to hear feedback.....(ummm be kind...I am a busy mom too!)

Here are a few of the HOME FITNESS GEAR I will be using in the WEEKLY WORKOUTS.

THEY ARE ALL UNDER $20.00!

Click on the pictures below to ORDER YOUR GEAR SO YOU ARE READY TO WORKOUT WITH ME:

[SlideDeck id='2220' width='100%' height='300px']

Love and fitness,

Kiana Tom

Founder FitMomTV.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & comments with other Moms in 96 countries! Mom on a mission, Kiana Tom / Founder FitMomTV.com

Featured Posts

Fit Mom Shirts - back in stock! $9.95!

Fit Mom Shirts - back in stock! $9.95!
Limited Offer: Includes FREE Fit Mom Pen & License Plate Frame with purchase!