Fit Mom Approved

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wonderful Family Christmas

This was the first time in years that we decided to stay home for Christmas. Usually, we head to Aspen or to the local mountains for snow boarding and skiing. Sure glad we did since it rained for 4 straight days. The most rain we've had years.  I personally don't like to fly or drive in the pouring rain since too many LA people text and drive already, let alone do it in the rain!? Yikes!

We had such a nice time, but not relaxing at all! The kids sang on Christmas Eve at the Church, which was lit by candles. Imagine 100+ people holding candles while their children sang. Beautiful and really made my heart so warm. I made Christmas Eve dinner for my parents and sister, everyone came to the house and we sat by the fire, sipped champagne and talked for hours. It was so relaxing.



That all came to screaching halt when I was awakened at 4 am (yes 4 am) by our 8 year old wanting me to "get up and make everyone pancakes and open presents!" She had already scoped out the gits, new how many gifts Santa left for every member of the family including how many dog treats were in each dog's stocking. She told me how many bites of cookies Santa took "I think that is why Santa is so fat Mommy, cuz he is eating cookies all over the world!" (Makes sense to me, what a smart kid.)

I was able to sleep 1 more hour and then before I knew it I was buried in wrapping paper! My favorite Fit Mom gift I received from Santa was  a new Juicer. I have some delicious recipes I will share with you at the start of the New Year!  We made an amazing apple, carrot, celery juice this morning!


It was over so fast but I am more relaxed now being able to enjoy playing their games 1 at a time.  Yes, I am proud to say I am the Bop it and Wii Just Dance champ.  I still need to work on my Toy Story Yahtzee skills.  I would love to hear about your Christmas! Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & comments with other Moms in 96 countries! Mom on a mission, Kiana Tom / Founder FitMomTV.com

Featured Posts

Fit Mom Shirts - back in stock! $9.95!

Fit Mom Shirts - back in stock! $9.95!
Limited Offer: Includes FREE Fit Mom Pen & License Plate Frame with purchase!