Fit Mom Approved

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kiana’s Beauty Routine


We took the top Kiana / Google searches and had Kiana answer it for you!

Q: "What is Kiana's Beauty Routine?"

A:  Morning: I exfoliate with a gentle scrub. I like to rotate my skin care products. Right now I am loving the Philosophy exfoliating wash $40 and the St. Ives Apricot Gentle Scrub $5.  After exfoliating, I gently pat dry and apply eye cream. I am using DFF eye cream and love it. I use a day moisturizer with spf - NARS Day cream-beautiful jar too that I love looking at on my vanity. I also use Bare Essentials day lotion for my face and Caudalie Skin Care which I discovered in Europe. In emergency when only the drugstore is a source I use Aveeno spf 20 for the face. Works great. Here more tips I swear by...


Daily: I drink 8+ glasses of bottled water per day. That is truly all I drink besides my 2 cafe lattes in the morning and maybe a glass of wine at night. No sodas. If I drink juice, I add water: 80% water, 20% juice.

Afternoon: I touch up my makeup with Sephora powder foundation. I love it. It's light and covers really well. I also love their light foundation for everyday. Feels like nothing on my skin, lightweight and covers.  I love MAC lipstick in Champagne, it's a pretty gold sparkly lipstick and I love NARS lipstick in Honolulu Honey when I do smokey eye/nude lips. I use MAC eyeshadows: My former makeup artist for Kiana's Flex Appeal was the head of MAC and is now head of Loreal International living in Europe. He set me up with the best MAC colors, palettes and goodies.  Dior Show mascara and Latisse for my lashes. Make Up Forever setting powder HD to set my makeup and eliminate shine. Buxom lips gloss or for date nights....Dior Lip gloss-it's amazing, your lips look like glass.

Hair: I admit I am seeking new hair products. I try something new all of the time and can't find anything I adore. If you have a suggestion for me-I'd love to hear! email me: info@fitmomtv.com.

Evening: I faithfully remove all makeup and wash my face every night. That is first and foremost. No exceptions. I use Philosophy cleanser at night, it truly removes all makeup and eye makeup. I use the Clarisonic Facial Brush, (this was also on Oprah's Favorite List.) It's gentle and my skin feels really clean. Oh and I love, love, love my Peter Thomas Roth Peel Pads and use them a few times per week. You wipe it on and leave it on 2-3 min. Seriously, afterwards, my skin feels like a baby. I apply DFF night eye cream, DFF night serum (LOVE this, saw immediate results,) and top with my NARS cream which is super thick and moisturizing. Night time is when your body and skin repairs.

Hope my tips will help you, my Beautiful, Fabulous Fit Mom Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & comments with other Moms in 96 countries! Mom on a mission, Kiana Tom / Founder FitMomTV.com

Featured Posts

Fit Mom Shirts - back in stock! $9.95!

Fit Mom Shirts - back in stock! $9.95!
Limited Offer: Includes FREE Fit Mom Pen & License Plate Frame with purchase!